Over the Summer we have been busy completing the process of adding several new libraries' holdings to SUNCAT.
In total, five new contributors have now joined the many other academic, national and specialist libraries submitting serial records to the SUNCAT UK national union catalogue.
Their addition brings the total number of libraries in SUNCAT to 108, plus the CONSER database, ISSN register and Directory of Open Access Journals.
A new feature for each addition is an introductory summary from the contributing librarian. Read more from each of them, about:
- Lambeth Palace Library from Hugh Cahill, Senior Librarian.
- The Scottish Poetry Library from Julie Johnstone, Librarian.
- the Royal Agricultural University from Emma Williams, Library Operations Manager.
- Iniva (Institute of International Visual Arts) from Nick Brown, Library and Information Manager
- Science and Advice for Scottish Agriculture (SASA) from Jill Tivey, Librarian & Information Manager.
Further information and news about SUNCAT: